Test session on March 1st, Deadline Feb. 15th.
The Bowling Green Skating Club is hosting at test session on Sunday March 1st from 8am to 1pm. We will have gold level judges at this test session. Test applications are due no later than February 15th. Please mail the applications to address listed on top of the application versus the club mailbox. Any questions please contact Mary Beth Niedermier at email@example.com or Kim Peper at Youth Skating sessions.
Help BGSC through amazon smile.
See the youtube “how to” video below and bookmark the link ( http://smile.amazon.com ) for shopping. 0.5% of your shopping will be donated to the club.
2015 Midwestern Adult Sectional Figure Skating Championships
The Springfield Figure Skating Club is proud to host the
2015 Midwestern Adult Sectional Figure Skating Championships March 6-8, 2015
Questions and contacts
* If you have a question about membership, you can contact
Pat Rabb < firstname.lastname@example.org >
2014 season welcome letter
Classes address agility, power, core strength, flexibility, musicality, and the positions and vocabulary of classical ballet technique in an active, 50‐minute session. Instruction by Tammy Metz Starr (MFA, DPT) designed to complement figure‐skating training in consultation with coaches.
Saturdays, 10:30‐11:20 a.m.
$45 per 5‐week session
$80 if registering for both Fall 1 & 2
* Disclaimer: BGSC decided to post this message on our website because these classes can benefit our skaters. These classes are not offered by the club.
JOIN THE FUN! SPECIAL DISCOUNT ON INTRODUCTORY MEMBERSHIP FEE
U. S. FIGURE SKATING SNOW PLOW thru BASIC 5
Skating Option of 1 or 2 times a week
Wednesdays 6:00 – 6:45PM and/or Saturdays 9:05 – 9:50AM
45 minutes of On-Ice Instruction in Main Arena w/ Qualified & Credentialed Coaches
Great Student/Teacher Ratio
2014-2015 memberhip form
Here are 2014-2015 membership forms.
Click here for 2014-2015 BGSC Membership Form
Click here for 2014-2015 BGSC Basic Skills Membership Form
Supporting the club with Kroger community rewards program
You can support the club with Kroger community rewards program.
1. Visit this site: http://www.kroger.com/community/
2. If you do not have an account, create an account.
3. Sign up and access the site ( http://www.kroger.com/community/ ) again.
4. You should be able to locate the Bowling Green Kroger and Bowling Green Skating Club (club’s organization number is 91449).