Spring 1 registration and Extravaganza registration
* Spring 1 youth skating begins on March 4th.
* Annual Extravaganza (Hollywood Theme) registration deadline is March 7th (Saturday).
March 1st Test Schedule
Test session on March 1st, Deadline Feb. 15th.
The Bowling Green Skating Club is hosting at test session on Sunday March 1st from 8am to 1pm. We will have gold level judges at this test session. Test applications are due no later than February 15th. Please mail the applications to address listed on top of the application versus the club mailbox. Any questions please contact Mary Beth Niedermier at email@example.com or Kim Peper at Youth Skating sessions.
Here is a “THANK YOU!” video for the BG businesses supporting BGSC through 2015 BG Winterfest ice sculpture purchase!
Help BGSC through amazon smile.
See the youtube “how to” video below and bookmark the link ( http://smile.amazon.com ) for shopping. 0.5% of your shopping will be donated to the club.
2015 Midwestern Adult Sectional Figure Skating Championships
The Springfield Figure Skating Club is proud to host the
2015 Midwestern Adult Sectional Figure Skating Championships March 6-8, 2015
Questions and contacts
* If you have a question about membership, you can contact
Pat Rabb < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Supporting the club with Kroger community rewards program
You can support the club with Kroger community rewards program.
1. Visit this site: http://www.kroger.com/community/
2. If you do not have an account, create an account.
3. Sign up and access the site ( http://www.kroger.com/community/ ) again.
4. You should be able to locate the Bowling Green Kroger and Bowling Green Skating Club (club’s organization number is 91449).